Rue Borbotte, 32 - Xhoffraix - 4960 Malmedy - Belgium
The village of Xhoffraix is located east of Belgium, near the Signal de Botrange in the Natural Park of the High Fens, the Francorchamps circuit, the Roberville lake and the town of Malmedy.
Close also to the spa town of Spa, the Coo waterfalls, and the Butgenbach lake.
Typical farmhouse made of local stones, the holliday cottage Marialf is located at the end of the village in a peaceful place. A large garden bordered by a fence surrounds the house.
To guarantee a pleasant stay, our cottage is fully equipped and disigned to accomodate up to 8 persons and a baby.
The garden is also equipped for you and your children: garden furniture, barbecue, swings.
Two garages are reserved for your exclusive use.
On the ground floor:
- a dining room with a baby'high chair;
- a living room with TV and cable TV, DVD player, stereo;
- a kitchen with dihwasher, microwave oven, refrigerator with freezer, stove with oven ...;
- bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and washing machine;
- a vestiaire.
- four separate bedrooms (2 X 1 double bed, 1 X 2 single beds, 1 X 2bunk beds);
- a bathroom with bath and single sink;
- a separate WC.